Studio Keiko was created by Keiko Harada to offer high end boutique architecture and interior design for a wide range of commercial and residential clientele. Keiko draws her modern and unique design inspiration from three environments she has worked and lived in; Japan, Italy and United States. The aesthetic is never trendy, the spaces are fresh and functional, aesthetically alive, and will inspire for years to come.
- Interior schematic design concept
- Floor plan layout
- Custom cabinetry and built-ins
- Fixtures, finishes and material selections
- Construction administration
- Paint/wall treatments and window treatments
- Furniture and home decor selection and placement
- Video consultation per requests
After few meetings and consultations, Studio Keiko will present project concepts using material, color theme and conceptional images based on the client's life style, visions, and personality to discover interior schematic design.
2. Design Development
After interior design concept is approved, Studio Keiko will develop space planning and furniture layouts for the entire interior project.
3. Construction Administration
Construction administration continue throughout the duration of the project and Studio Keiko will be involved with coordinating and overseeing the intent of designs.